A leading US-based community bank that offers banking, mortgage and commercial lending, funding, treasury, and other prominent services.
- Large backlog of unreconciled transactions
- Unstructured transactions data with lack of business insights
- Inadequate transaction monitoring, data collection, and reporting
- Lack of digital tooling to support automation
- No tracking system to facilitate transaction reconciliation
Anaptyss leveraged its proprietary Digital Knowledge Operations™ (DKO™) approach to organize the unstructured dataset and perform advanced data modeling to deploy a customized Power BI dashboard for real-time transaction monitoring and reporting.
Key solution delivered:
- Structuring of the unorganized dataset and end-to-end data modeling
- Mapped the specific status of transactions to allow accurate reporting
- Microsoft Power BI dashboard for real-time insights
- Deployed cloud-based SharePoint database to feed the dashboard
- 100% transparent, accurate, and up-to-date reports
- Faster reporting with less effort and zero downtime
- Real-time tracking of reconciliation tasks
- In-depth KPI tracking with historical trends, targets, outcomes, etc.
- More accurate decision-making to support business goals
- 24×7 mobile access to the project dashboard