A well-known mortgage lending institution in the US, offering simplified home loan options through conventional mortgages, refinance, FHA loans, and other services.
- Unscalable setup with limited training capacity for employees organized in batches. Limited provisions for training multiple batches in tandem.
- The conventional “in-person” training approach demanded persistent efforts to repeat the sessions on an ongoing basis.
- High dependence on training individuals with limited availability, efficiency, and agility to adapt to any changes or special requirements.
- Outdated LMS, ineffective for upskilling geographically spread teams in a hybrid/remote work setup.
- Lack of real-time responsiveness in adapting to any changes in the program guidelines and communication.
Anaptyss deployed a proprietary, state-of-the-art Digital Learning Platform with highly gamified, content-rich e-learning modules, personalized interactivity, and other capabilities – a few of them a “first” in the domain.
The bespoke digital learning platform was designed by Anaptyss team to overlay the completely overhauled Learning Management System (LMS) 2.0, enabling large-scale commissioning of “training-as-a-service” across the client organization, user devices, and online/remote locations.
Developed in line with the Digital Knowledge Operations (DKO)™ framework, the e-learning platform offered cutting-edge features viz. interactive training modules, gamification, personalization, on-demand assessments and certifications, and more.
Key solution delivered:
- Scenario-based learning video courses designed with hands-on domain expertise and digital solutions
- E-learning Center of Excellence to build capability across the mortgage life cycle
- Built-in gamified assessments and quizzes
- Certifications to foster credibility, knowledge retention, and staff morale
- Live progress reporting
- Simplified UI designed for updating the training content based on the latest guidelines
- Root cause analysis capability to improve performance based on skill gaps
- 75% reduction in the overall efforts of the training personnel
- 100% scalability to train and certify geographically dispersed employees
- 24×7 availability and real-time responsiveness for adapting to changes
- Adherence to CFPB, Dodd-Frank, and OFAC with enhanced domain expertise
- Single source of truth for program guidelines and Customers’ Overlays with examples